We are committed to protecting personal information by establishing a system for protecting personal information and ensuring that the importance of protecting personal information is recognized and addressed.
Article 1. What is Personal Information?
1. "Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in the information.
2. History and characteristic information" refers to information other than "personal information" as defined above, and includes information such as services used and products purchased, history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual device identification information. location information, and individual device identification information.
Article 2. Method of Obtaining Personal Information
1. The Service may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. when a user registers to use the Service. In addition, the Company's business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad distributors; hereinafter referred to as "business partners") may send transaction records containing the user's personal information and settlement information between the user and business partners. The Company may acquire such information from its business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners").
2. The Service may collect the following information about users: services and software used, products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search keywords, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (including the communication status of the device in the case of use through a mobile device, and various setting information for use), IP address, cookie information, location information, and terminal information. When you use the services or browse the pages of the Company or its partners, the Company will acquire history information and characteristic information such as IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the terminal.
Article 3. Purpose of Obtaining and Using Personal Information
The purposes of obtaining and using personal information for the Service are as follows
1. To display information related to registration information such as name, address, contact information, and payment method, as well as information related to services used, products purchased, and their prices, in order to allow customers to view and correct their own registration information and usage status.
2. To use contact information such as name, address, and e-mail address in order to send notices and products to customers and to contact them when necessary.
3. To use information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, and the result of delivery by certified mail in order to verify the identity of the customer.
4. To bill you for products, including the name and quantity of products purchased, the type, duration, and number of services used, the amount billed, and payment information such as name, address, bank account number, and credit card number.
5. To display the registered information on the input screen for easy data input, or to transfer the information to other services (including those provided by our partners) based on the customer's instructions.
7. In order to respond to inquiries from customers, the Company uses information necessary to provide services to customers, such as the content of inquiries and billing information, as well as customers' service usage status and contact information.
8. Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4. Management of Personal Information
In order to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of your personal information, we will take necessary measures such as maintaining a security system, developing a management system, and thoroughly educating our employees, and we will implement safety measures and strictly manage your personal information.
Article 5. Disclosure of Personal Information
1. If a customer requests the disclosure of his/her personal information, the Company shall disclose such information to the customer only without delay. However, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would cause any of the following to occur, and we will notify the customer without delay if we decide not to disclose the information.
When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the customer or a third party
When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
When it would violate other laws and regulations.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not, in principle, disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristics information.
Article 6. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
1. Personal information received from customers shall be managed appropriately and shall not be provided to any third party without prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
When required by law
When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual may impede the execution of such affairs.
When the following matters are notified or announced in advance
The purpose of use includes provision to a third party.
Items of data to be provided to a third party
Means or methods of provision to a third party
Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the individual.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases do not fall under the category of third parties.
When the Service entrusts all or part of the personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons.
In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and that person is to be notified in advance of the fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the persons to be used jointly, the purpose of use of the persons to be used jointly, and the name or title of the person responsible for the management of the personal information in question, or the person is to be placed in a position where he or she can easily find out the information. or the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information.
Article 7. Safety Measures for Personal Information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, the Service has taken all possible measures for security.
We will constantly collect information on the protection of personal information and strive to implement the latest security measures.
Article 8. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
1. In the event that a customer's own personal information held by the Service is incorrect, the customer may request that the Service correct or delete the personal information in accordance with the procedures specified by the Service.
2. If the Service receives a request from a customer as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to the request, the Service shall correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the customer of such correction or deletion.
Article 9. Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.
If a customer requests the suspension of use or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") on the grounds that the personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information has been obtained illegally, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results of the investigation, the Company will suspend the use of the personal information and notify the customer to that effect. The Company will notify the customer to that effect. However, if the suspension of use, etc. of personal information involves a large amount of expense, or if it is difficult to suspend use, etc., the Company will take alternative measures.
1. The Service will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other norms applicable to personal information held by the Service.
Article 11. Personal Information Manager
Yoshinori Kobayashi, Posse Cut Inc.
Article 12. Inquiry